So for my upcoming Digimon fangame "Digimon World: Countdown to Zero" I wanted to make my own original crests. I have 5 protagonists (You + 4 secondary protagonists) so rather than picking 5 of the cannon crests I figured it would be more original to use my own. That also means that the armor evolving eggs available in the game will be of these 5 crests. I may have to edit some cannon armor Digimon to fit my crests should I choose any to use.
Here are the crests, what they mean and who they belong to:A) Curiosity
- (You) - Curiosity is represented by a "?" and is colorless due to it could be about anything. It's fitting that the type it corresponds with is Unknown type Digimon.B) Ambition
- Michel Li - Ambition is an arm trying to grasp the sun and represents both Celestial and Darkness type Digimon.C) Perseverance
- Lynn Collins - Perseverance is an arrow speeding through a wall; represented by red which usually means stop while green means go. It's types of Digimon that go along with it are Wind and Electric.D) Loyalty
- Jake Collins - Loyalty's symbol is a hear and a sword combined and is a close replacement to a combo of Courage and Friendship. Loyalty represents the Fire and Machine type Digimon.E) Benevolence
- Nadia Mcloud - Benevolence Is meant to look like a hand giving a heart; or love and caring specifically. Benevolence sits with Water, Nature and Basic type Digimon; also has an affinity with healing abilities.
There you go. I'll wait a bit longer before I do the armor eggs until I've finished planning more of the Champion / Ultimate level Digimon. Enjoy! Crests (c) Me
DigiArmor Eggs: COMING SOON
Game Gallery Folder: midnitez-remix.deviantart.com/…